Google wants to use tattoos and special pills to retain passwords

Google wants to use tattoos and special pills to retain passwords

Electronic tattoo that encrypts passwords and a capsule that turns the body into “tokens” are the two bets of Google to  make time passwords. The projects have been proven by way of Regina Dugan, the current leader of the special tasks division of Motorola and former director of DARPA, in a contemporary interview stated “The Verge”.

Both initiatives are within the process of being developed in a partnership with the Institute of Motorola MC10 and teams of Google engineers who’ve proven growing issues in regards to the safety of its customers.

The Company of their weblog not too long ago give a sequence of guidelines and steps to make the passwords secret and efficient, avoiding that the same compounds which are used for various products and services and defining efficient the best way to recuperate forgotten passwords.

On The Other Hand, a tattoo computer will be so much faster and extra efficiently used a a technique of consumer authentication, as tested by way of Regina herself by way of showing the emblem research prototype on her arm. “Some youngsters almost definitely would no longer want to wear a watch,” he jokes, “however they are going to surely make this kind of tattoo simply to harass their folks.”

Hi I’m Anna Davidson, professional writer, social media market fan, adores helping other people through the force of the written word….

Comments

comments

10 Comments to “Google wants to use tattoos and special pills to retain passwords”

1. forahobby // June 4, 2013 at 1:08 pm // Reply

I use google most, my dad said that google is better; but I can’t seem to figure out what the difference is!

2. Zack Faria // June 4, 2013 at 2:46 pm // Reply

I have an android phone with Google play, and a galaxy tab. I have 2 different Google accounts on them and I want to change the one on my phone so that it is the same one as my tablet. Any suggestions?

3. apleaforbrandon // June 4, 2013 at 10:42 pm // Reply

Please help me how to solve this problem. I find that when using Google with many users in an office, google blocks us. I can’t use Google search anything now. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

4. evangldbrg // June 5, 2013 at 1:05 am // Reply

Alot of tablets have google android market with 4.1 Jelly bean android. Are they both the same, and if not can I upgrade. I want to buy a decent tablet for afordable price

5. I read that the people at Google can use a part of their working time not for their normal work but to be creative and to invent new ideas during that time. How does the leadership of Google then gets to know this ideas?
    Do the people put these ideas into the intranet, where it can be judged by the colleagues. Or is their a committee of some people, which collects the ideas and evaluates them. Or is it quite different?

6. Does anyone know how to contact google with a complaint?
    I can’t seem to find any link to email them.

7. So Google is now telling China that it will abide by the censorship laws? Has it given up on its recent stand against censoring its content?

8. callofduty5123412 // June 7, 2013 at 8:17 am // Reply

I could start up 100 Google Chromes but they will all close. Any help, I need to get something in my Boomarks.

9. isk8at818 // June 8, 2013 at 8:45 am // Reply

I made a google site on google sites, but how can people comment about the site?

10. homerliveshere // June 9, 2013 at 1:59 pm // Reply

I just want to use the same google page, but it keeps changing. How can I stop it?