Electronic tattoo that encrypts passwords and a capsule that turns the body into “tokens” are the two bets of Google toÂ make time passwords. The projects have been proven by way of Regina Dugan, the current leader of the special tasks division of Motorola and former director of DARPA, in a contemporary interview stated “The Verge”.
Both initiatives are within the process of being developed in a partnership with the Institute of Motorola MC10 and teams of Google engineers who’ve proven growing issues in regards to the safety of its customers.
The Company of their weblogÂ not too long ago give a sequence of guidelines and steps to make the passwords secret and efficient, avoiding that the same compounds which are used for various products and services and defining efficient the best way to recuperate forgotten passwords.
On The Other Hand, a tattoo computer will be so much faster and extra efficiently used a a technique of consumer authentication, as tested by way of Regina herself by way of showing the emblem research prototype on her arm. “Some youngsters almost definitely would no longer want to wear a watch,” he jokes, “however they are going to surely make this kind of tattoo simply to harass their folks.”
Latest posts by Anna Davidson (see all)
- SEO or SMO: PageRank or EdgeRank – June 26, 2013
- Cameron Diaz gets close to Lady Gaga’s boyfriend? – June 11, 2013
- How does Twitter differ from Google, Facebook and Your Website? – June 10, 2013
- Beware of the top 25 worst passwords! – June 7, 2013
- Teens make 30% of unknown “friends” on social networking sites – June 6, 2013