Amazon’s Success Secret – Super Smooth Drop Down Menu

Amazon’s Success Secret – Super Smooth Drop Down Menu

It’s in most cases believed that the choice of guests is in an instant proportional to the looks of a site. A good website online for sure attracts more guests. We All Know Amazon as the best e-commerce site. One Of The Most great secrets in the back of the success of Amazon is its drop down menu, which presentations the dexterity used within the website.

Amazon has been using this design which works neglected however it has performed an immense role within the success of this web site. Amazon.com has been the use of a mega drop down menu and this left out characteristic used to be introduced into mild by means of Ben Kamens, Lead developer at Khan Academy. In a post on his web page, he has shown the principles used within the design.

Drop down menus play a big position in a website. It’s as useful as books put underneath totally different sections in a library. Making drop down menu user pleasant contributes lots towards the success of this website. On This manner the users can add extra objects to their shopping cart which will increase the volume of items bought.

Generally it takes time for the drop down menu to show up and In This lengthen of time submenu doesn’t disappear while you put cursor over it. Without Any prolong of time, holding submenu up manner bringing frustration into the minds of customers.

We at Flair India Writers do not brag upon our name as the only provider for your copywriting needs but this is for sure that our clientsâ„¢ contentment and excellent exposure has given us a name of a leading content writing agency. Make us a part of your online advertising and marketing solutions, which we will effectively meet with our quality content management services.

Comments

comments

14 Comments to “Amazon’s Success Secret – Super Smooth Drop Down Menu”

1. davemc74656 // April 19, 2013 at 6:14 pm // Reply

I would like to close my amazon account for good. I don’t want to ever sign into it again. Thank you.

2. I have ordered a range of books from Amazon. But they all have £2.80 delivery charge how to merge this into one delivery charge? By that I mean pay only one delivery charge for the loads of books. I tried one click but that still charged me £20.00. Thanks.

3. I found that Amazon doesn’t offer many coupon codes as usual, instead, there are many click-able coupons. I wonder where and how can I find the traditional amazon promotional claim codes?

4. It looks there are no amazon promotional codes in the page that I usually checked ( special offer in grocery ). How can I find them right now?

5. I want to sell a book on amazon but i do not live in any country within the euro-zone, UK or USA.
    Please help or at least tell me how to contact amazon.

6. Only Business // May 21, 2013 at 7:40 pm // Reply

Does Amazon have a phone number or have anyway of contacting them?

7. everythingisgonnabefine // May 22, 2013 at 9:55 am // Reply

If I sell something on Amazon, how do I ship it? Since the buyer pays the shipping, how do I actually send the package through the post office without paying for it?

8. wwwavid360gamercom // May 23, 2013 at 12:20 pm // Reply

Yesterday I sold my old textbook to Amazon’s website and they gave me a shipping label and said to have it shipped to them by August 9th. I was wondering when do I get my money and how do I get my money from them?

9. I’ve bought two zippos off amazon uk at different times and neither had the orange sticker. Why? They came in the right box had all the markings and shit so either they are real of the most accurate fakes there are. Also they were new.

10. Hi, I need to return something to Amazon but I don’t have a printer to print the label out, so how do I return it?
    Does anybody know the number for the Amazon customer service?
    Oh yeah I forgot I’m in the United Kingdom so any numbers will have to be from here. Won’t they?

11. Hi guys

We are a small startup company thinking about setting up and amazon webstore and want to sell on amazon marketplace. We are however totally confused about the pricing and what would be charged to us. For example:

We have a product for the grocery category that we wish to sell at around £6.50 with around £2.70 postage if we ship the item ourselves. We are hoping someone might be able to break down exactly what amazon would charge us for each item we sold, and an overall total.

Basically we can’t work out if it is profitable for us to sell on amazon.

Someone please help! We are so very confused!

12. I have a amazon visa credit card, which is through chase. Is that considered a major credit card? My boyfriend was trying to rent a car from my state but I wanted to know if I could possibly use that card?

13. sethburger // June 3, 2013 at 10:15 pm // Reply

I have never sold on amazon and want to sell something there

I don’t want to start like a business selling though just a couple of items that I want to sell and then I’ll be done

Will my items still sell if people see I don’t have much of a history as a seller? What is I sell something expensive like a game console, with no previous selling history?

And what do I have to do to sell my stuff on amazon?

14. colingrillo // June 7, 2013 at 2:16 am // Reply

I have to do an assignment about why the Amazon rainforest is a difficult terrain. I have stated the obvious traits, like thick forestry but it doesn’t seem to be enough.