IDG Information Service – The Primary draft of anything else is bad, Ernest Hemingway as soon as mentioned (though in reasonably extra colorful language). Fb is applying some identical considering and permitting Users to edit their posts.
Starting Thursday, Facebook’s web site and its Android app will allow Users to make changes to posts after they’ve been published. The feature can be coming to iOS soon, a Facebook spokeswoman mentioned.
With a digital eraser, Customers may probably twist the meaning of their pals’ feedback and likes, intentionally or no longer. Think About posting about an accomplishment, receiving a wave of congratulatory comments, after which altering the guidelines within the authentic submit.
However Facebook is more excited by the grammatical advantages of the software. It Can Be used “when you discover a typo or get tripped up via auto-proper,” a spokeswoman stated by the use of electronic mail.
Users can get right of entry to the software by tapping the down arrow on the post and selecting “Edit post.” People can see a history of their adjustments after the submit has been edited, the spokeswoman mentioned.
on the internet, Facebook already lets Customers edit comments, But not their initial posts. Fb rival Twitter does now not yet permit modifying of tweets.
Zach Miners covers social networking, search and normal technology Information for IDG News Service. Apply Zach on Twitter at @zachminers. Zach’s email deal with is email@example.com
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017