Grasp your rearing horse, Ferrari; you can add hybrid powertrains to your riotous automobiles all you want. But, please, donâ€™t make V6 fashions.
What you see above is a patent rendering for what’s believed to be the replacement for the Ferrari California convertible. How Can You tell itâ€™s a convertible? The lower lines Within The roof are the largest hint of a hardtop, folding unit.
Itâ€™s broadly believed that this new Ferrari might be entrance-engined and feature a hybrid powertrain. That isnâ€™t the shocking bit, although. No, whatâ€™s in reality got my blood boiling is that itâ€™s a V6 engine Below that well-sculpted hood.
Which V6 may or not it’s? If Autocar is to believed, itâ€™ll be the 3.Eight-liter twin-turbo six-pot motor that drives the brand new Maserati Quattroporte. Under the hood of a Maserati, this engine makes 483 horsepower and 375 pound-feet of torque. In The hands of the Ferrari boys, although, itâ€™ll make 523 hp and 523 lb-ft. No Longer so bad, I Suppose.
I get it, though. Ferrari has to meet economic system standards across the globe and a V6 hybrid would do moderately nicely. Iâ€™m just No Longer going to be at liberty about it. I imply, That’s, unless I force it. Then Iâ€™ll find it irresistible and consume crow. â€˜Til then, although, Iâ€™ll be shaking my fist at Ferrari.
Photo credit: Autocar
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017