Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Who just endorsed whom? What do the most recent polls say? How Much Money did they carry this quarter? Keeping Up with the 2012 elections within the U.S. and staying abreast of breaking traits can be slightly a role in these daysâ€™s quick-paced Information cycle.
So nowadays, weâ€™re excited to continue our custom of assisting you all over elections season. Google Information is launching an Elections part on its homepage so one can organize and current elections protection as it grows during the normal election — Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
The Elections part might be visible by default for all US customers and will likely be located beneath the Well Being section. It Will deliver readers the newest and most related Information stories, the use of all of the ranking intelligence that customers have come to predict of Google. You should additionally inspect Googleâ€™s legit elections page, YouTubeâ€™s assortment of candidate movies, and the elections Tendencies Dashboard to seek out out extra about how persons are interacting with the elections online.
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017