With The Next-gen techniques inching ever closer to invading our living rooms, increasingly more builders are starting to tease us with appears to be like at what to expect from their upcoming titles. With a sport like NBA 2K14, which used to be already launched on present-gen programs on October 1, what to expect with regards to content. The Next-gen will function the entire same sport modes, controls, and presentation factors, But it’s going to include a a lot prettier sheen.
Within The newly launched screenshots and trailer for the sport, that you can take a closer look at what to expect. Ray Allen seems to be very much like a digital Ray Allen, Kobe Bryant appears to be like realistically excessive, and the GMâ€™s place of business appears to be like accurately decadent.
For a more in-depth have a look at the game on The Following gen weâ€™ll must look ahead to the launch. But unless then have a peak at what to anticipate when NBA 2K14 is launched as a launch title for PS4 on November 15 and Xbox One on November 22.
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017