Right Here is some other great infographic from my good pals at Glow New Media primarily based in Liverpool known as The Evolution of Emblem Design: How famous brand identities have developed. The infographic presentations how probably the most World’s most iconic emblems commenced and have developed over the years into the recognisable manufacturers we all know nowadays.
The infographic displays Brand evolution for the following manufacturers: Internet Explorer, IBM, Nokia, Ford, Apple, Pepsi, Microsoft, Cannon, BBC, Kodak, Atari, Volkswagen and British Airways.
Please let me recognize which is your favourite Emblem featured within the infographic with the aid of leaving a comment or via posting on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus. Right Here you go:
Â Created by using the staff at Glow
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017