Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Posted via Eric Weigle, Tool Engineer
Nice journalism takes more than information and figures — it takes expert journalists to knit together compelling tales. Knowing who wrote an editorial can assist readers take into account the article’s context and high quality, see more articles via that person, and even interact directly with them. Complete communities can kind round prominent contributors, which is why we began showing details about content creators subsequent to their subject material in Google Search.
Hence, Google Information is rolling out more details about journalists over the subsequent a couple of weeks, beginning with English-language variations. When reporters link their Google profile with their articles, Google Information now shows the creatorâ€™s title and how many Google+ customers have that person in their circles. For the lead article for every story, Google Information additionally shows that reporterâ€™s profile picture and permits readers so as to add them to their Google+ circles right from the Google Information homepage.
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017