CIO – Tony Amrich, manager of social media visitor service at Virgin The Usa, wished perception into the present buzz his company was once getting online.
He speedy pulled up a stat: 706 social posts in regards to the airline within the prior 24 hours. He may see the place these messages were posted–Twitter, Fb, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Google+–and monitor when someone from Virgin The United States answered.
Amrich and two colleagues, who collectively are the 6-yr-old airline‘s social media group, use social media management software from Sprinklr to tally task, schedule posts and have interaction with shoppers posting messages.
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It Can Be FREE to enroll in
Already an Insider? Sign In
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017