Computerworld – Unable to submit updates or send direct messages on Facebook as of late? Do Not panic. You Weren’t on my own.
Facebook blames community upkeep for troubles that stored Users around the world from posting updates this morning. Users additionally could not upload pictures, share websites or make payments throughout the outage.
Facebook stated the outage has been fixed and that every one Users should be up and working as commonplace. It lasted for just a few hours, Facebook said.
“Earlier this morning, while doing a little community maintenance, we skilled a subject that avoided some Customers from posting to Facebook for a quick period of time,” a Fb spokesman told Computerworld. “We resolved the difficulty fast, and we at the moment are again to 100%. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.”
As ordinary, when trouble hits one social media site, on this case Facebook, Customers turn to others, equivalent to Twitter to vent and comic story about the misfortune.
Both the hashtags #facebookdown and #FacebookCurrentlyDoesn’tAllowStatusUpdates have been trending on Twitter this morning.
“Fb down. Panic in the streets, individuals go around with their images asking “You Adore?” #facebookdown,” tweeted damnitstrue
@DougH tweeted: “Facebook down? Google+, now is your probability.”
Sharon Gaudin covers the Web and Net 2.0, emerging technologies, and laptop and laptop chips for Computerworld. Practice Sharon on Twitter at @sgaudin, or subscribe to Sharon’s RSS feed . Her electronic mail deal with is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn extra about Internet in Computerworld’s Web Topic Center.
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017