the arena Sequence kicks off tonight in Boston and i might no longer be extra excited! The Sox and Playing Cards will face off in what, on paper, seems like an effective in shape-up. I’ve already made plans for each and every sport and am nonetheless hoping to swing tickets for tonight!
Being partial to both the Purple Sox and Social Media, I was once Especially excited to find this gem of an infographic in my inbox this morning. It used to be put collectively by way of the staff at Sysomos and outlines the social power of both teams. The Only house I’ve some issues with is the ‘Fan Cave’ portion of the infographic, because it only bills for the collection of tweets despatched by way of an individual about the Crimson Sox or Cardinals. I’d a lot favor to look a bit that highlights essentially the most influential Pink Sox enthusiasts via no longer most effective looking at tweets sent but calculating engagement on the tweets (retweets, favorites, replies), collection of followers, and sentiment. Roughly like a Klout Score for baseball fans.
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017