Borderlands 2Â came out more than a 12 months ago at this level, however itâ€™s freshly bolstered with new DLC and can quickly play host to a month-long contest that equips avid gamers with new content material that they may be able to use to attain cash and different prizes. TheÂ Borderlands 2Â $A Hundred,000 Loot Hunt is an in-game adventure to be able to run from October Eleven thru November 7. A Week, some of theÂ Borderlands 2 NPCs â€“ Claptrap is up first â€“ will dish out a series of daily pursuits that avid gamers must then hunt down in the sportâ€™s world of Pandora. Off the goal and youâ€™ll nab a model new firearm that you simplyâ€™re then supposed to use as a part of a group-broad purpose which has yet to be published.
People Who are looking to take part in the contest can successfully enter once per day via getting rid of the daily target (the group objectives are separate). Thereâ€™s a $50,000 grand prize on the end of the month and smaller cash prizes in each and every of the previous weeks. Individuals actually have a probability to win various physical prizes, together with Borderlands 2-equipped playstation Vitas (once the transportable model of the sport is released, after all), Turtle Seaside headsets, NVIDIA hardware, Prima strategy publications for the sport, and lifelong get entry to to all 2K titles released on Steam, previous, current, and future.Â You Can Find a full rundown of the foundations at borderlands2loothunt.com.Â
Briefly: playÂ Borderlands 2, get new loot, maybe win some prizes. No Longer a awful bid to draw your consideration faraway from all of the new and glossy toys that each vacation season brings.
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017