Posted via Rudy Galfi, Product Manager Last yr we up to date Google News to make it more straightforward so that you can scan for tales which might be interesting to you and will let you dig deeper while you in finding them. Today weâ€™re saying an update that brings some of those self same ideas to News search. Over the following few days weâ€™ll be rolling out the following features:
- Click-to-make bigger Information outcomes clusters: Every News outcomes cluster is collapsed down to one consequence apart from the primary cluster. Click On on the â€œExpress moreâ€ link to look articles from more sources. This improvement makes it so much easier to scan in the course of the search outcomes to find simply the gathering of reports coverage youâ€™re looking for.
- Multimedia: Inside some of the improved results clusters youâ€™ll see a bar of videos and photos that relate to Each clusterâ€™s content. Click On on any of these for more coverage of the story.
- Layout updates: The cluster picture now appears on the left and the source knowledge has been moved to under the article links for better readability.
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017