Officers charged Kaveh Kamooneh with misdemeanor theft of what a neighborhood NBC station pronounced to be five cents’ Price of Electrical Energy. The police officer checked with the middle school and determined that Kamooneh had now not been given permission to charge his Automobile with the college’s Electrical Energy. He then spent simply over 1/2 a day in Penal Complex before being released on $ One Hundred Fifty bail.
“I’m waiting for them to arrest water drinkers and mobile phone chargers,” Kamooneh stated, in keeping with the News file. Learn More…
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017