the new generation of Silk Side Road, a well-liked online black-market bazaar for Medication and different contraband, back from a scheduled week of holiday downtime Saturday — however with no its former chief.
Silk Street’s operator, who goes throughout the alias “Dread Pirate Roberts” or “DPR,” has been extremely absent from the website’s boards taking into account the fact that three of his prime lieutenants had been arrested in a global sting on Dec. 20. A Brand New administrator “Defcon” has assumed brief control of the site, and validated that Dread Pirate Roberts has taken an indefinite leave of absence.
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017