This story just keeps getting sadder.
After the heartwrenching affirmation of Paul Walkerâ€™s deadly accident, weâ€™re now getting important points concerning the pal who died using the automobile: Roger Rodas, CEO of All The Time Evolving (a Car customization keep in Santa Clarita).
The Two had prior to now raced vehicles collectively in the Pirelli World Challenge sequence, and made up our minds to take Roger’s uncommon Porsche Carrera GT from a Car express at his building to the Attain Out Global charity adventure in LA.
Reportedly the automobile spun out, wrapped round a tree, and burst into flames with The 2 within.
Our hearts go out to the chums and households of each Paul and Roger.
CLICK ON HERE to view pictures and a video of the wreckage. So stunning!
[Picture by way of Facebook.]
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017