Proper Here is my totally different explanation for the diminishing nomenclature: â€œYuletide,â€ and even â€œSatisfied Vacation Journeys,â€ use fewer characters than â€œChristmasâ€ and â€œMerry Christmas and Happy New Year,â€ respectively. With least difficult 100 And Forty characters at our disposal in a tweet (and only one Hundred Sixty in a textual content material message), it will have to be Twitterâ€™s fault!
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017