in the ongoing battle between Apple and Google to dominate the in-automotive infotainment device, Google could be partnering with Audi to make use of Android as an in automotive OS. This announcement comes after Apple has declared its plans to move ahead with a number of automakers to permit Apple cell units to control in-car infotainment ways.
The put up Uninterested In Siri? Audi and Google partner to bring Android to subsequent generation of autos recognised first on Digital Tendencies.
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017