in the ongoing battle between Apple and Google to dominate the in-automotive infotainment device, Google could be partnering with Audi to make use of Android as an in automotive OS. This announcement comes after Apple has declared its plans to move ahead with a number of automakers to permit Apple cell units to control in-car infotainment ways.
The put up Uninterested In Siri? Audi and Google partner to bring Android to subsequent generation of autos recognised first on Digital Tendencies.
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- Original Programming is Set to Make a Big Splash on Social Media – July 20, 2017
- Dear internet, Emma Watson needs your help – July 20, 2017
- Blac Chyna Reasons Why She Kept Some Of Rob Kardashian’s Gifts & Explains How She’s Going To Give Dream ‘Normalcy’ Growing Up – July 20, 2017
- Google Introduces New, Personalized Information Feed to Improve the Utility of Their App – July 20, 2017
- 83,000 guests later, Fujifilm celebrates 1st anniversary of Wonder Photo Shop – July 20, 2017