the UK’s Royal Air Force is now using a large number of 3D printed components in its Tornado fighter jets, with quite a lot of of the aircraft now not too long ago finishing their first take a look at flight with the new parts. The expertise will have to assist it make massive financial savings within the coming years.
The put up British fighter jets fly with 3D printed elements for first time appeared first on Digital Tendencies.
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017