Facebook is being sued for allegedly intercepting clients’ non-public messages, following links and sharing the information with advertisers and entrepreneurs, but analysts doubt the accusations might be enough to make users abandon the social networking website online.
Computerworld Social Media Information
Latest posts by SMB Staff (see all)
- How to Make a Facebook Cover Video That Wows Visitors to Your Business Page – July 21, 2017
- Google quietly released yet another outstanding feature for Maps – July 21, 2017
- Yes, Yes! A Sister, Sister Revival Is ‘Moving Forward’! – July 21, 2017
- Facebook Releases New Report on Video Consumption Behaviors on Facebook and Instagram – July 21, 2017
- Facebook could be next to try out modular devices, a patent suggests – July 21, 2017