Johnny Depp isn’t the only one in Hollywood having issues with their management!
On Friday, Recreation Of Thrones Famous Person Nikolaj Coster-Waldau filed a lawsuit against his former Supervisor Jill Littman claiming he was tricked into signing two cash-draining contracts — in 2011 and in 2014.
In Keeping With prison docs acquired With The Aid Of TMZ, the Danish actor — who performs Jaime Lannister — said he and Littman had a verbal deal the place he would pay her 10% commission, but claims he was once compelled to signal on the dotted line in an effort to get a work visa.
On the flip aspect, Littman says her former client signed the deal in 2014, but when he tried to fireplace her in 2015, he verbally agreed to pay her commission except Got went off the air.
Nikolaj has Ninety Nine issues, and his ex-Manager is unquestionably considered one of them!
[Picture by the use of FayesVision/WENN.]
Latest posts by DewittGlenelg (see all)
- These 10 tech companies are doing the best at diversity, according to Comparably – August 10, 2017
- Taylor Swift Is The Pop Star We Need But Don’t Deserve! – August 10, 2017
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ moments spiked your heart rate, says Apple Watch app – August 10, 2017
- Facebook Announces New News Feed Update to Further Restrict Spammers – August 10, 2017
- Michelle & Barack Obama Had The Most Thoughtful Response To A Couple’s Wedding Invitation! – August 4, 2017