Reportedly, Donald Trump Was Once in “severe talks” to play the Commander-In-Chief in Sharkado Three: Oh Hell No Ahead Of halting negotiations to contemplate a run for the actual political place of job.
It Is said Donnie Was “overjoyed to be requested” after producers couldn’t lock in first option, Sarah Palin. Sharknado star Ian Ziering Was the one who pitched Donald as an alternative to Palin as he had grown close with the real estate mogul on the Famous Person Apprentice.
“Donald’s enthusiastic about making a valid run for the presidency, so we’ll get again to you. This might not be the most effective time.”
If simplest Melania Trump‘s husband did Sharknado Three instead of running for place of business. *Sigh*
As Trump had gone silent amid negotiations for the part, the producers offered the role to Mark Cuban. This infuriated the A-lister as Latt claims:
“Then we immediately heard from Trump’s lawyer. He basically mentioned, ‘How dare you? Donald wanted to try this. We’re Going To sue you! We’re Going To shut the complete express down!'”
WOW. Talk About a hissy match.
Regardless, after learning this, we can’t help however wonder if there is audition photos of POTUS out there…
Latest posts by DewittGlenelg (see all)
- These 10 tech companies are doing the best at diversity, according to Comparably – August 10, 2017
- Taylor Swift Is The Pop Star We Need But Don’t Deserve! – August 10, 2017
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ moments spiked your heart rate, says Apple Watch app – August 10, 2017
- Facebook Announces New News Feed Update to Further Restrict Spammers – August 10, 2017
- Michelle & Barack Obama Had The Most Thoughtful Response To A Couple’s Wedding Invitation! – August 4, 2017