Take Into Account That when sane, compassionate people ran the u . s . a .? Ah, good instances.
Bride-to-be Brook Allen‘s mom Liz Whitlow mailed the invitation to her daughter’s big day AGAIN in March — and the pair OBTAINED a Thoughtful response from the former first family this week!
“Congratulations on your Marriage Ceremony. We hope that your marriage is blessed with love, laughter, and happiness and that your bond grows better with each passing year. This celebration marks the start of a lifelong partnership, and as you embark on this ride, understand you’ve gotten our best possible for the numerous joys and adventures that lie in advance.”
They Are angels.
Drumpf would by no means.
Latest posts by DewittGlenelg (see all)
- These 10 tech companies are doing the best at diversity, according to Comparably – August 10, 2017
- Taylor Swift Is The Pop Star We Need But Don’t Deserve! – August 10, 2017
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ moments spiked your heart rate, says Apple Watch app – August 10, 2017
- Facebook Announces New News Feed Update to Further Restrict Spammers – August 10, 2017
- Michelle & Barack Obama Had The Most Thoughtful Response To A Couple’s Wedding Invitation! – August 4, 2017