Nothing in this world matters lately apart from one thing…
Paris Hilton Launched new tune.
Sure, the 36-year-previous DJ dropped “i need You” simply in time for Valentine’s Day, seemingly showcasing her love for her future hubby, Chris Zylka.
But That’s beside the point.
The hit marks Paris’ first single in three years, following 2015’s “High Off My Love.” Not To point out, it could be part of a full-length album, which will mark her first for the reason that 2006’s Paris—her first and Handiest album to this point.
If Truth Be Told, we couldn’t help But reminisce on the pop culture world when Paris made her debut into track that year…
Not To point out, displays like Hannah Montana had just begun, and Borat Was the most up to date flick in the field place of work.
Launch the video above for everything else that came about the last time Paris Launched major track!
Latest posts by 0biosjuwqp (see all)
- Inside Jenelle Evans’ Dramatic Year On and Off Teen Mom – February 21, 2018
- Meghan Markle Gets Official Royal Aide Ahead of May Wedding to Prince Harry – February 19, 2018
- Tristan Thompson Parties With Khloe Kardashian’s Ex-Boyfriends James Harden and French Montana – February 18, 2018
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Get Cozy for First Photo Since Baby Stormi’s Birth – February 16, 2018
- Here’s What Was Happening in Pop Culture When Paris Hilton Released Her First (and Only) Album – February 14, 2018