It’s the start of 2015, and time to get excited about this yr’s new smartphones. News of the Samsung Galaxy S6 started to reach at the finish of 2014, and is bound to accelerate over the coming months. The bar is set excessive for Samsung in 2015, in light of decrease than anticipated monetary outcomes remaining 12 months, declining smartphone sales, and rising discontent amongst even its most loyal shoppers.
Will the Galaxy S6 see Samsung return to former glories? Right Here’s what we predict we know in regards to the Cellphone so far.
Updated on 02-04-2015 by using Malarie Gokey: Introduced in leaked images of Galaxy S6 all-metallic chassis.
Click on an hyperlink or go to the next page:
- The S6 may be all steel — or not
- It May have Samsung Pay to rival Apple’s app
- Samsung issues invite for March 1 event
- Case maker mockups express graceful S6 design
- Samsung is testing a couple of editions of the S6
- It Is Going To have a faster processor, however which one?
- The S6 will get extra RAM and storage
- It Will no longer be water-proof
- TouchWiz will get a makeover
- An Even Bigger, Quad HD screen is coming
- It Should have a 20-megapixel camera