It’s simple for manufacturers like Sephora and Starbucks to tweet numerous gorgeous looking Images. After All, their products are gorgeous! Who doesn’t love a moody shot of a coffee on a cold, drizzling afternoon, or the most recent eye shadow kits in a rainbow of colors?
But for these manufacturers whose products are intangible (like a management consulting agency) or normally now not-that-pretty (like accounting device), there may be still hope. They Can still make the most of the massive uptick in retweets and engagements that photos generate.
Here Are 15 Kinds Of Pictures which you could tweet, in spite of what your product seems like:
1. Quotes. When You’re tweeting a quote, why not overlay it on prime of a associated image? Inspirational Costs over landscapes, trade Quotes over workspaces… these kind of images work for just about any Industry.
2. At The Back Of-the-scenes candids. Snap a photograph of your team, working with a client, or while you’re out in the container to offer your account a personal touch.
Three. Your customers enjoying your product. With Your purchasers’ permission, why now not take a photograph of them the use of your tool or sitting in a gathering Together With Your workforce? It Would now not be as “sexy” as a cup of coffee, but it surely’s a excellent visual message nevertheless.
Four. Business events and tradeshows. In The Event You’re attending an event, tweet Images right through the day (and don’t overlook to make use of the adventure’s hashtag!).
5. Office events. Convey that you simply work hard, and play arduous.
6. Header Pictures out of your weblog posts. In Case Your blog posts contain header images, merely clutch these each time you tweet a link to a submit.
7. Graphs and charts. Including stats on your tweet? Make them extra share-beneficial with the aid of whipping together a handy guide a rough graph or chart.
8. Memes. Grumpy cat, overly hooked up girlfriend, bad success Brian… imagine Including memes in your tweets (so long as you get them proper!).
9. Inventory Photographs. If all else fails, that you could all the time turn to Stock Photos to visually reinforce the tweets you send.
10. Pictures of your workspace. Certain, it’s possible you’ll no longer work in the most glamorous space, But tweeting a photograph of your personal or Place Of Business workspace will provide your audience some context.
11. Photos that blow their own horns your character. Going out for a nice lunch with a consumer? Snap a photograph. Having an Place Of Job pet day? Tweet those lovable little fur balls. Tweet Pictures that transcend the fundamentals and say somewhat about your work or non-public existence.
12. Mini-infographic, or phase of a larger one. Infographics are a good way to existing knowledge in a visually-appealing method, and so they’re more likely to get you some serious retweets, too.
Thirteen. Community-created Photos. For Those Who’re caught for Picture ideas, why no longer ask your target audience to make contributions? Run a contest or just ask for submissions, and retweet the best. Don’t put out of your mind to thank everyone who entered!
14. Screenshots. These are particularly nice In Case Your product is digital, like tool or an app. Tweet Pictures of your product in motion!
15. Vines. Whereas now not formally Pictures, Vines are a really perfect option for manufacturers taking a look to be a little bit extra ingenious in their visible tweeting.
Have some other ideas of fascinating visuals to tweet? Share them with us within the feedback!
(Taking a photograph picture by the use of Shutterstock)